Re: We're sorry, but your EA account or your Xbox Live account is not eligible.

by Frank4453

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We're sorry, but your EA account or your Xbox Live account is not eligible.

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm trying to play an EA game on my Xbox, but every time I try, it says the account is "invalid."

After this, I go on my computer to go on my profile and try to sign in with my Xbox account and all it says is, "We're sorry, but your EA account or your Xbox Live account is not eligible."

I know I changed my Xbox/Microsoft account password recently, but I'm not sure.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 25 (25,535 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

So after spending like 8 hours straight on this EA disaster, I discovered that apparently many years ago I had created an ea account under a diff email. Somehow my primary account relinked to that one and booted me from the one I created for apex..just had to sign into OLD account and it showed me connected to that one...anyways, BACK IN ACTION

View in thread

Message 12 of 25 (30,831 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Yup. No reasoning or anything just straight cant play out of the blue. 

Message 2 of 25 (25,469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You got banned by EA. Really nothing you can do about that they will ignore all your messages. You can create a new EA account and throw money in it or just never play any of the EA games agin. 

Message 3 of 25 (25,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Frank4453 @Megurrr 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 25 (25,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But it's not a problem with my EA Account email or password, I try to sign in using my Xbox account and it says the account is ineligible.

Message 5 of 25 (25,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I've tried contacting them multiple times and all they keep telling me is to reset my password and that hasn't helped me at all

Message 6 of 25 (25,255 Views)

★★★ Novice

And a ban doesn’t make sense because i don’t know about you guys but all i do is play madden, maybe a little battlefield. Don’t buy coins, none of that.

Message 7 of 25 (25,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m going through the exact same prob right now with APEX. Played yesterday and then went to play again a few hours later and account is invalid 

Message 8 of 25 (25,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same, I’ve been playing Ufc 3 since 2018, I’ve had multiple ea games over the years on xboxes, and I have an origin account on pc. Now, all of the sudden my account has been invalid the past few days. EA sucks so much and honestly I don’t expect any help from these goons, it seems like many people have experienced issues like this with no real help or patches by the company to fix them. But again, I suppose there is a reason why consumers rate them so poorly.

Message 9 of 25 (25,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

I like how their current slogan is “Stay Home, Play Together” bit they won’t let me play their games smh 😂

Message 10 of 25 (24,996 Views)