Wattson's fences not showing on the map.

by Arovop

Original Post

Wattson's fences not showing on the map.

★★ Novice

I don't know if this is only a me problem but I play on the PS4 and Wattson's fences doesn't appear on the main map also Wattson does a voice line saying "A circuits broken out there" while they just crossed it and instead Wattson doesn't have a voice line for when somebody does break a fence node.

Message 1 of 6 (456 Views)

Re: Wattson's fences not showing on the map.

★★ Novice
@Arovop Just for clarification it does show on the mini map but not the big map like Ramparts amped cover or Caustics traps
Message 2 of 6 (455 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Arovop can you grab us a screenshot of the issue as you are seeing it?

The more info we have the better we can assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (423 Views)

★★ Novice

Screenshot_20201109-231724_PS Messages.jpgScreenshot_20201109-231724_PS Messages.jpg

This is Wattsons half. You can see Wattson's fences in the background but not appearing on the main map I believe this glitch only happens when there is a new ring location.

Screenshot_20201109-231705_PS Messages.jpgScreenshot_20201109-231714_PS Messages.jpg

This is for Caustic and even with a new ring location the traps appear on the main map (there's a new ring location on Wattsons its just I wasn't in it but you see the red line still.) I couldn't demonstrate Wattson saying "A circuit is broken out there" when somebody just crossed the fence.  I don't know if that's intentional or not but that would be a nice fix to have Wattson actually say something when a circuit is broken versus just silence.

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko And I know the quality is probably not the best but the little white icons near Caustic is the traps indicator on the main map.
Message 5 of 6 (375 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the low quality video but as you can see she says "A circuit is broken" when nothing was broken and you can see both fence nodes are up at the end...I am fairly new so I don't know if this is intentional or not,

Message 6 of 6 (358 Views)