Wanting my game

by 1scott13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wanting my game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought my game Alice 2  madness Returns about a month ago and haven't been able to install it or play it or download it from the disk they sent me cuz its missing files and running threw Origin it took 3 days to just to get installed and 2 more days just to play for 10 mints because the graphiocs threw Origin was so choppy  unplayable iv been on the phone 2 times and was assured that i could have the game i payed for and be able to download it and have it for myself without EA or Origin or anything else but i still have nothing and cant play it at all so im relay irked and want my game now so i can play it iv waited tong enough just give me my download another disk and make this rite today no more * im Scott Tolley [edit: email address removed] or [Personal Information - Removed] ill be expecting my game today Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wanting my game

Community Manager

@1scott13 Hi,

Which company did you buy the physical copy of the game from?

Can you post a DxDiag of your system? Instructions are available below:

Spoiler
1.  Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2.  You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
3.  Type dxdiag in the text field
4.  Click OK
5.  If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG (see screenshot below)
6.  If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available

7.  Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8.  Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a precise description of your issue.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)

All Replies

Re: Wanting (to play) your game

★★★★★ Expert

You have posted your message at Answer HQ, a game player community's website, and you haven't provided the necessary diagnostic support data we need here. 

This guide applies to any game, NOT limited to just the DA: I game at all:  
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/How-to-post-the-relevant-info-when-you-create-a-ques...

Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)

Re: Wanting (to play) your game

★★★★★ Expert

@1scott13 

Without the missing information, no suggestions from the community were possible.  We now must presume that you have solved your problem without our assistance. 

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

Re: Wanting my game

Community Manager

@1scott13 Hi,

Which company did you buy the physical copy of the game from?

Can you post a DxDiag of your system? Instructions are available below:

Spoiler
1.  Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2.  You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
3.  Type dxdiag in the text field
4.  Click OK
5.  If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG (see screenshot below)
6.  If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available

7.  Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8.  Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a precise description of your issue.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)