Wal Mart Doritos code not working

by Chris_Hissss

Original Post

Re: Wal Mart Doritos code not working

★★★★ Novice

Check my first attachment, that shows the print out was on the original receipt. Regular size doritos. 2 liter pepsi. I would guess it is only pepsi 12 pack, but still we have no idea.

Matter of fact, any time I mention it to anyone else the treat me like I am an idiot going through all of this and spending that money for gold packs in the first place. And yeah, guess I am. now 5 hours into it or so.

Message 11 of 14 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The retailer-Walmart- has no idea either.  Said the vendor is suppose to take care of it.  No one seems to be able to get a code to work.  I bought 2 Doritos and no code was even printed out on my receipt.  Someone in IT somewhere has had a MAJOR screw up on this promotion!!!  Glad I'm not the only one because I've spent 2 hours with Walmart, Doritos, and local vendor and noone has a clue.....

Message 12 of 14 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the Doritos bag and still didn't get a code on the receipt. Do you got to buy the both to get the code?

Message 13 of 14 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko
I bought a bag of Doritos no code printed out on the receipt and the customer service at Walmart couldn't find out how to get it to print one so I contacted someone from EA and he told me that it wasn't up to you guys to help me with this issue so I feel like that this is a scam promo and false advertising.
Message 14 of 14 (265 Views)