Re: Verification email is not being sent.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification email is not being sent.

★ Novice

Cannot verify my email address, verification mails not sent or never got to me. My mail is @outlook.com and Ive checked all the mail including Junk folder!

Message 1 of 10 (768 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@mhzq3

You were most likely trying to contact us outside of operating hours for the selected region. By checking your account it does however appear that you are not located in the United States.

Since we don't have a dedicated support channel yet for Bulgaria you can instead reach out to us by using a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (751 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@mhzq3

If you reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help then they will be able to verify the email address for you:

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 10 (745 Views)

★ Novice

I've done that many times before and now and all I got is a final page looking like attached picture and without any further options to Call, Chat or whatever else! 

Message 3 of 10 (726 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mhzq3

You were most likely trying to contact us outside of operating hours for the selected region. By checking your account it does however appear that you are not located in the United States.

Since we don't have a dedicated support channel yet for Bulgaria you can instead reach out to us by using a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 4 of 10 (752 Views)

★ Novice

is there any chance to get a chat instead of phone call, my english is very bad.

Message 5 of 10 (687 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mhzq3

I am afraid that we currently don't handle account security issues via chat. 

Message 6 of 10 (673 Views)

★ Novice

Okey, Ive tried "Call Me" option and nobody called!

Message 7 of 10 (665 Views)

EA DICE Team

@mhzq3

The call me option doesn't work for you since Bulgaria doesn't have a dedicated support channel at the moment. You can instead reach out to us by using a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 8 of 10 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem and I've went thru forgot password link many many times. and I know my email is correct since I still have email I received from ea when my subscription ended in 2012. just send me the email that instructs how to reset password! Frown
Message 9 of 10 (631 Views)

Community Manager

@pixiwoos Hi,

If the email is not available in your junk or spam folder for your mailbox, you can just follow the advice that had been posted by EA_Tom within this thread and get in touch with one of our EA advisors. They will be able to assist you.

Let us know how you get on then.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 10 (623 Views)