Vault account active but no "access" to games

by BurddinAoE

Original Post

Vault account active but no "access" to games

★★★ Newbie

I am having an issue on the PC where my Access account is active and paid, however I cannot access any of the features I am paying for! Tried to contact EA help and they were nothing of the sort. So I reach out to the community to once again do the job of their staff and help me figure this out!

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Vault account active but no "access" to games

Community Manager

@BurddinAoE Wow, I took a look at your case. I'm sorry that you got such misleading information, but what you were told wasn't helpful. 

I'm not sure I can directly assist, but I'll hopefully help to move things in the right direction. 

Looking at your account I can see that you appear to have an active sub, and you've used it before. What changed? Have you lost all the ability to play all your Vault Games? Does the 10% discount appear to apply? if you start the checkout process?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: Vault account active but no "access" to games

★★★ Newbie

so ive been a member for a while now. after a hard day and a hot bath I fancied some BF4. origin then prompted me to sign in and then I tried to look in my game library and everthing is gone. I looked up the file in my windows 'start' menu and now I find BF4! so I try to launch and the rubbish update prompts me to use my 'licence key'. I obviously don't have one so now I'm stuck !!!!! thanks EA!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)