Re: Username already taken

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Username already taken

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I'm trying to change Nicolas000001111 for my Xbox Gamertags Nic727, but it's saying that this username is already taken.

I searched through all forums and tried to add this "Nic727" as friend, but it doesn't exist.

What can I do to see if this user really exist? Maybe this user is inactive and dead?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (2,403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Nic727_1 Not everyone with an EA account is a member of a forum, and if they have their privacy settings set so only certain people can add them as a friend, you likely won't be able to add them as a friend on Origin or any other service. I think the easiest thing for you to do is to choose a different username. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,664 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Nic727_1 Not everyone with an EA account is a member of a forum, and if they have their privacy settings set so only certain people can add them as a friend, you likely won't be able to add them as a friend on Origin or any other service. I think the easiest thing for you to do is to choose a different username. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (2,665 Views)