Re: User Profile - Biography

by QueenBee7700

Original Post

Accepted Solution

User Profile - Biography

★ Pro

Hello, I have a general question regarding the user profile on answer HQ.

Under personal information there is a section which allows you to add a biography to your profile with a information tag saying that "Include information that you would like to share with the community" 

Upon adding one and looking at mine and other profiles, I can't seem to find where the biography is located on the profile page. 

Is this just an unused feature of HQ? if so I would love to see it added as a section under the profile or have I just missed it completely? 

Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 5 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FCF97 

The Biography section of your profile is not currently viewable to anyone but yourself.

So, this is a currently unused feature and I am not aware of any plans to make changes to this.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FCF97 

The Biography section of your profile is not currently viewable to anyone but yourself.

So, this is a currently unused feature and I am not aware of any plans to make changes to this.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (471 Views)

★ Pro

Thank you for getting back to me. I had a feeling that was the case. 

Message 3 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have'nt answered my question. Originally, I played Scrabble under Pogo.com. I am still having a hell of a time in updating my emails and passwords under Origin.com? I need simple instructions on how to make changes to this account without the stress of switching between gmail.com and your site, with your listing URL's? for me to try to figure out and my being too late for me to reply to your expecting me to give you the right verification codes. This is very frustrating to me and a waste of my time. 

I just want to play the game of Scrabble without going through all this Red Tape!

Message 4 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@QueenBee7700 I am waiting on you to answer my above questions I have asked of you.
Message 5 of 5 (404 Views)