Unlink Xbox from my EA Account

by xMadArtSx

Original Post

Unlink Xbox from my EA Account

★★★ Newbie

Hi, for the last week i been trying to get my Xbox One Account unliked with my old EA Account.

On friday 15th i bought EA SPORTS FIFA 20, when i went to log in it asked me to log in to an old EA Account which email is no longer active and can´t Access any longer. Following the instructions of the Support chat team, i have filled up 2 Recovery Account forms with all the information asked including purchases (name, dates, amount, and confirmation number), achievments ( in all the games, with their achivment dates that were obtained), personal information, Account information, etc...

The responses to this forms were the standard email saying that the information provided is not enough, but no information to what information provided is not enough.

All i want is to be able to play the game, or link my Xbox Account to a new EA Account to be able to Access the online content, i don´t really care about recovering or transfering any information from the old Account.

Please someone help me or guide me thru the correct steps or way to be able to get this done, with the less amount of frustration as posible.

Thank you in Advance! 

Message 1 of 6 (1,196 Views)

Re: Unlink Xbox from my EA Account

★★★ Guide

Hi @xMadArtSx If you are unable to access the EA account email, you need to contact technical support and fill out the account recovery form
You will be required to provide sufficient and correct information about the ownership of your account. If the information provided is validated, you will be assisted and your data updated

Message 2 of 6 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Lwranc,

I have contacted technical support and filled out 2 Account recovery forms, with as i said in the original post, with information about purchases related to EA ( names, dates, amount, conf codes), achievments unlocked ( with dates obtained), date of birth, emails relates to the EA and Xbox accounts, personal information.

The information that i sent was as specific and detailed as posible, unfortunetly i get the same standard reply saying that with the information provided they weren´t able to verify the Account. They even go as far as to indicate that if i didn´t know some information to add "N/A," which indicates that if i place information instead of that i should be giving more information than need it.

The idea to post in here is to obtain more specified help instead of standard or automatic responses, to see if it is posible to find out what information in missing; or find another way out 

Message 3 of 6 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in the exact same position as the original poster. Lwrank reply is classic! He literally said in his original post that he submitted that form twice. So have I. We need another option. Either give us a working form or just let us unlink accounts and start a new EA account

Message 4 of 6 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi @xMadArtSx @aWildVenusaur03
I hope you find a solution to this problem and enjoy your games
But I think that this is the solution and the way that you should take this problem and who appreciates the adequacy of the information provided or not is the support team that communicates with you
Message 5 of 6 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I complety understand that the recovery team is the only support team that can help me, unfortunately they only reach at you after you fill up the form with the standard email response and after I reply to it they don’t answer. 

I’m trying to figure out a way so I can keep playing the games that EA has to offer and, not have to stop playing EA games for a simple linking option that can be solved by unlink accounts

Message 6 of 6 (1,074 Views)