Re: Unknown EA account Linked to my Xbox

by Hunterfun12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unknown EA account Linked to my Xbox

★★★ Newbie

So My Xbox Account is not linked with my ea account when I enter my xbox details into EA it Brings up a different account that is not associated to my account. EA support are no help a they are saying I need to provide details of the EA account that is linked to my xbox account when I have no idea of the details as this is not my EA account.

All I want to do is unlink this hacked account off my xbox and link my EA account.  I have the same EA and Xbox email address and the account on the xbox has been mine always and same has the xbox  I don't know what to do as EA support cat help as I can't provide any details of the linked account which is not my account.

Can anyone assists

Message 1 of 5 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Hunterfun12

I'm really sorry, but account issues are not something we can look into here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team to see if there is anything they can do to help you unlink the accounts. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help site. You can also reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook if you would prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (822 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Hunterfun12

I'm really sorry, but account issues are not something we can look into here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend following up with the EA Help team to see if there is anything they can do to help you unlink the accounts. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help site. You can also reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook if you would prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent yeah I figured as much the EA help won't assist as I can't provide the details of the hacked account to unlink it so go figure, I'm actually loved into the hacked account doing this so makes no sense
Message 3 of 5 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got ea to fix it by changing the email on the unknown account to one of mine then changed the password on the account unlinked it and put mine on there

Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Since this is an older thread that was inactive for a bit, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)