Re: University pack not compatible with legacy addiction?

by jady2000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

University pack not compatible with legacy addiction?

★★★ Newbie

Just found out the new University pack for Sims 4 is not compatible with Legacy Addition (which is what I have) AFTER I BOUGHT IT. It should definitely say that its not compatible before buying. I want a refund but I'm finding it incredibly difficult to do so. This makes me not want to play the game period. Unless EA is planning to make it compatible please tell to get a refund. 

Thanks

But screw EA for making this so hard 

Message 1 of 5 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

@wolff6s  Contact EA customer support directly, tell the support rep that your computer cannot run the standard edition of Sims 4 and therefore cannot run Discover University, and hope for the best.  Support usually does give refunds in these cases, but not always.  You can always try a second time if you don't get the answer you want.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (434 Views)

All Replies

@wolff6s  The minimum specs for Discover University reflect that it has the same requirements as the standard edition of Sims 4, although they're not described like that:

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 12.52.23 PM.png

If you want a refund, you'll need to ask EA customer support directly.  Due to the current situation, support is more limited: phone calls are unavailable, and live chat is open 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Message 2 of 5 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh, thank you!

do you know how to get a refund for a specific pack?

Message 3 of 5 (449 Views)

@wolff6s  Contact EA customer support directly, tell the support rep that your computer cannot run the standard edition of Sims 4 and therefore cannot run Discover University, and hope for the best.  Support usually does give refunds in these cases, but not always.  You can always try a second time if you don't get the answer you want.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 4 of 5 (435 Views)

★ Novice

me too! You will only find out AFTER PURCHASE. Did you alfready find a way to contact EA and get a refund?

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)