Uninstalling Origin Deleted My Games! Having Problems!

by solseternity

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uninstalling Origin Deleted My Games! Having Problems!

★★★ Newbie

I was having trouble with my Sims 3 game (loading it). It wouldn't start from the start menu, it'd give me a MSVCR100.all error every time. I tried every suggestion online that would help, but none did. Until eventually, I came across a stupid one: to install then reinstall Origin! Worse mistake ever!! Because now ALL my downloaded gamed have been deleted and I cannot play the ones I have installed myself via CD because Origin wants me to give them the product code but says its already been used. I can't use my downloaded expansions because they didn't give me a code. WHAT DO I DO?!?!

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Uninstalling Origin Deleted My Games! Having Problems!

Community Manager

@solseternity Hi,

In regards to the error with the dll please download these two files and install them:

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @solseternity

To see your expansion packs Sims 3 look what posted @EA_David http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Missing-expansions-Be-sure-to-check-here/m-p/4438200#U4438200  and follow the steps.

Speaking about the error MSVCR100 you must tell me what type of operating system you have.

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

Community Manager

@solseternity Hi,

In regards to the error with the dll please download these two files and install them:

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)