Unfair ban(i think) pls help

by itskjeld642

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair ban(i think) pls help

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my account has recently been banned, and i am so clueless as to why this has happened. I have tried multiple times to contact EA, with no result. Today i read the Terms of Service and noticed that progams with "hacking" keywords in it such as "Mod, add-on, hack" i have bakkesMod running on my computer at all times( its a cosmetic plugin that works in rocket league). Could this be the reason why. I it is not the reason why i have been banned i simply have no idea what i did wrong. if you have any help for me i would appreciate it if you would contact me on discord. (Young Kjeld#9064)

Tobias

Message 1 of 5 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unfair ban(i think) pls help

Community Manager

Hello @itskjeld642,

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @itskjeld642,

We're not able to assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute this decision with the Terms of Service team through the link here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Click Select contact option.
  6. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know i have don that multipul times in the last few days and i get no respose from you so i am now trying here

Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)

Community Manager

@itskjeld642 

It sounds like Terms of Service is still in the process of reviewing your appeal- they'll be getting back to you through email as soon as they've finished with your case. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thank you so much, i am in complete disbelive as of why i have been banned as i dont think ive done anything wrong. Thank you for your help

Message 5 of 5 (251 Views)