Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Underage account didn’t turn into an adult account

by Naattzzz

Original Post

Highlighted

Underage account didn’t turn into an adult account

★ Novice

Hello 👋 

So I’ve been struggling with this for years. Apparently, your underage account is supposed to turn into an adult account when you’re 13/14. I’m almost 15, and I still haven’t gotten any notifications about aging up my Origin account. 
     I was once doing something on my phone or computer, I don’t remember what I did, but I got this notification out of nowhere. I was super busy and about to go, so I closed it without even reading it. But I think it said something about aging up. I have no idea. It wasn’t even on my birthday. It was several months after, I think.
  I play The Sims 4 quite a lot, and I never had access to the community gallery. I only had my own Library. 

I’m desperate, I’d really appreciate any help!

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Underage account didn’t turn into an adult account

Community Manager

Hey @Naattzzz  I recommend that you reach out to EA support the should be able to help you out sort out the under age account. Standard smile 

EA support: 

/Atic 

Atic.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)
Twitter Stream