Unable to play Battlefield 3

by dheerajrawat1497

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to play Battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

unable to play Battlefield 3 after downloading it form origin. Initially it was showing a error that wrong email id or pass word. But now it route me to ( http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/). I dont know what to do. Please help. I have even try for chat but due to long waiting , it was not possible. 

I am from India so origin customer care couldn't able to call me. 

Message 1 of 8 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to play Battlefield 3

EA DICE Team

@Torrez91

It seems that you've manually managed to login on the correct account.

You still need to download all the expansions manually via Origin. Right-click Battlefield 3 and select Game Details to download the DLC.

@dheerajrawat1497

Battlefield 3 is under the Show - Hidden Games section for you. Please right-click it and select Show to bring it back to the All Games section. If you do that and manually login to Battlelog before starting Origin then you should be able to get back into the game.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (502 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@dheerajrawat1497

Hi,

You play Battlefield 3 via Battlelog. Make sure that you use the same account details to login there as used for your EA account containing Battlefield.

If you need more information on how to use Battlelog, then you can use the following article:

Message 2 of 8 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i am already log in to battle log by the same email id/user id and password. But still unable to launch/play the game. I have purchased the game yesterday only. and played Battlefield 3 only one time i.e. 10 minutes. 

After that i started facing this problem.

This one is a online purchased copy of the game.

Message 3 of 8 (484 Views)

EA DICE Team

@dheerajrawat1497

Thanks for the clarification.

In this case make sure that you logout of Origin, and then Exit the program. Now go to Battlelog manually and login with your account. Once you are properly logged in, run Origin again and start Battlefield 3.

You should now be able to login properly to play the game. Try changing your password if the error message persists.

Message 4 of 8 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Have similar problem, everytime i start the game browser starts up and it says wrong password or email when i log manualy i cant play either it says that i dont have any expansions but i got premium!

Message 5 of 8 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi,

i have done/taken all those things/steps but my problem is not sorted out. Still i am there only. Please help. 

Message 6 of 8 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please go through my origin home page also. Battlefield 3 is not showing.

Message 7 of 8 (474 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Torrez91

It seems that you've manually managed to login on the correct account.

You still need to download all the expansions manually via Origin. Right-click Battlefield 3 and select Game Details to download the DLC.

@dheerajrawat1497

Battlefield 3 is under the Show - Hidden Games section for you. Please right-click it and select Show to bring it back to the All Games section. If you do that and manually login to Battlelog before starting Origin then you should be able to get back into the game.

Message 8 of 8 (503 Views)