Re: Unable to login origin

by Arcadius30

Original Post

Unable to login origin

★★★ Newbie

A friend of mine is unable to login in to his origin account on the client and website, even with a complete reinstall of windows he is still unable to login in, he has even done a router reset as well to make sure that wasn't the problem, what's even more strange is that he is able to login at my place. Is there any thing he can do, and he's pre-ordered Star Wars: Battlefront which the money taken for it, and the pre-loading of it started to day

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @Arcadius30,

Please have your friend try the following:

Because you however state that both the client and the website are blocked, there might be something wrong with his internet configuration. First, I would ask him to try and temporarily use the Google Public DNS Server to see if that solves the issue. If not, I advise for him to contact his internet provider.

For further help, he can contact a Game Advisor. Should he encounter any issues when setting up your request, please change your country, game or topic. Please note that if you are unable to login on your account, please click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

--Tom

Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

he has tried all of the above, and is getting annoyed with it, as he was on origin last night, my friend has just tried logging in to his origin account on iPhone using his 4G mobile data.

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)