Re: Unable to login into origins account dose that mean all my games and dlc los

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Unable to login into origins account dose that mean all my games and dlc lost

★★★ Newbie

Unable to login into origins account dose that mean all my games and dlc associated with the account lost or inaccessible till terms are met...I've spent a lot on content and would hate to lose it all  with knowing  the reason as to why I've lost it. and witch terms I've violation

Message 1 of 5 (500 Views)

Re: Unable to login into origins account dose that mean all my games and dlc los

Community Manager

Hey @victoriasmalls34 what is happening when you attempt to log into your account?

Are you seeing an error message of any kind? Have you attempted to reset your password to see if that allows you to log in?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and it says

"Sign in failure

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Both web and client on PC. 
Message 3 of 5 (383 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HeelMAGGLE the best thing to do is to take a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HeelMAGGLE, were you able to get it sorted or are you still seeing issues?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)