by Zack4358

Original Post

Unable to display photos in the bug forum

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Uni and Island Living and every game pack except StrangerVille.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Report a bug to the Sims 4 forum and upload an image to show the bug / error.
What happens when the bug occurs? The picture can be opened but it only says "Error displaying attachment content". This does not happen if the image is directly posted under the bug post.
What do you expect to see? The images should be displayed correctly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screenshot (72).pngScreenshot (73).pngScreenshot (71).png

I noticed this bug a few times now and it is quite weird because it did not happen a few months ago, but now it only shows this image error and it says "Error displaying attachment content". This issue does not happen if the image is directly inserted into the text box via the "insert image" command.

Message 1 of 5 (496 Views)

Re: Unable to display photos in the bug forum

Community Manager

@Zack4358 

Thanks for your report on this, the relevant people are aware of the issue.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (464 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Moving this to EA General Questions as it doesn't really have anything to do with Sims Bugs.

It's a general issue with the attachment. Just download them instead to check.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Looks like this is solved now.

Can you confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (375 Views)

Community Manager

@crinrict @Zack4358 

This issue now appears to be resolved.

Standard smile

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)