Re: Unable to contact any EA Advisor

by rudeboyz10

Original Post

Community Manager

That's an odd one @Skittl35_18.

Are you able to set up a callback by opening a new case? If you have not tried doing so can you do that now and let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 16 (476 Views)

★★ Novice

hello, i have being talking to some of the advisor over my banned issue just 10 minutes back but my internet  had issues so i went off when i came back , would no longer get access to any advisor but is just telling  cant talk to them now, is there any help to have a live chat again?

Message 12 of 16 (431 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @rudeboyz10 for any TOS related issue you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 16 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

this is what i get

Our phones are closed right now--sorry we missed you. Please try again during our business hours. 
Our agents are available Monday through Saturday: 9:00 am- 11:00 pm (CST

Message 14 of 16 (410 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @rudeboyz10 are you calling during those times or outside of them?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 16 (379 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes but listen its not like i have never being in the live chat no most of the time i do talk to them but sometimes  it just kicks it's self  in that mode that they are not available 

Message 16 of 16 (366 Views)