Unable to contact any EA Advisor

by rawrhul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to contact any EA Advisor

★★ Novice

I've been trying to contact ANY EA advisor regarding my case for now nearly two months but every time I get an email saying to "schedule/start a call" it always redirects to an error page or "link expired" or just my case page with no options

Essentially, my account got suspended because it recognized unauthorized login attempts by some guy who found out my password, which is good on EA's side I guess so they can't make further login attempts. Lucky for me I have separate passwords for my email and EA for 2 Step Verification, so all attempts made by the random were invalid. The bad thing about this is that now I can't get this account un-suspended because I cannot call/contact ANYONE.

If anyone knows any number I can call (not the SWTOR helpline, already tried) or any fix to this or ANYTHING that can help me get my account back or help me get into contact with someone who can help. Please let me know, because I have no clue what to do!!!

Message 1 of 16 (1,186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to contact any EA Advisor

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @rawrhul.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (1,160 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @rawrhul.

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (1,161 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thanks for the advice!! I tried those steps again but as usual, I didn't see the callback or begin chat option. Will try to call the UK support number and see what happens!!
Message 3 of 16 (1,140 Views)

Community Manager

That is an odd one @rawrhul.

Can you grab me a screenshot of the error message that you ae seeing so that I can take a look into it?

Were you able to get in contact with our support?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (1,064 Views)

@rawrhul  If you have an adblocker that may prevent the live chat window to pop-up. 

Also, you might want to try a different browser. The old IE11 usually works when other browsers might have problems with the live chat window. Worth a try, too.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 16 (1,057 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Yep finally got in contact with someone after so long. They were also surprised why the call didn't work? But yea my account is now sorted and secured. As for the error message, I currently only have this as it's been a while but prior to this, it would go to either a page saying "TECHNICAL ISSUES" or just the case page with no contact options.

Message 6 of 16 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice
@ivrognard Thanks for the tip, i'll keep it in mind next time if I need to contact them again!!
Message 7 of 16 (1,023 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue except mine is saying that they would have to contact me, but how are they going to do that without my phone number? No matter what I chose on the form its what is keeps saying

Message 8 of 16 (846 Views)

★★ Novice

"Thank you for contacting us. We’d love to troubleshoot your issue and get you back in the game! 
​To speed up that process, we need to talk to you on the phone." This is the message that keeps popping up for all the forms I choose for help even when I click Resume on my last case. 

Message 9 of 16 (844 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @rawrhul.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 16 (760 Views)