Re: Unable to connect to EA

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA

★★★ Novice

Hi, I haven’t been able to sign in to Ea servers all day, when I open up fifa 20 it just stays on the screen where the message says “jjmc2869 is connecting to the EA servers...” but nothing happens. I can’t even press cancel or anything. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? Thanks sm 

Message 1 of 5 (565 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jjmcnamara761 for the issue you are having I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (523 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Ah okay great tsm I’ll try that when I get home Standard smile)
Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, those steps haven’t worked as I’m certain now it’s not a connection based issue because I’m connected to the psn and all my other games work online. I realised that as my account is connecting to the EA servers a blue screen pops up on the top left side saying “gameplay recording paused on blocked screen” and the second that happens the game crashes. I can’t press cancel I can only press the home button and cancel the application. Has this issue been reported before or is there a simple solution to it that I’ve yet to see! 

Message 4 of 5 (415 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jjmcnamara761 can I ask what ISP  you use and were you able to run a UO Trace when going through the steps I shared above?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (380 Views)