Re: Unable to add friends or see friend requests

by Nakatomi_Uk

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

HEELLOOOO EA?!? WE CAN'T ADD FRIENDS. WHY DO YOU TAKE OUR MONEY AND IGNORE US?!?!?

I bought Titanfall 2 as a gift for my friend and now I can't ADD HIM. 

Message 31 of 34 (1,174 Views)

★ Guide

I was wondering what was going on my friends list was only had 1 person on it, and that was my girlfriends old profile she no longer uses anymore, Ive tried adding her latest profile it says "Friend Request Sent" yet when I log into her account there's no request at all.

Message 32 of 34 (1,048 Views)

★ Guide

Its now June 2020 and this still isnt fixed at all my list was deleted and I cant add anyone I also see the request been sent but then logging into my partners profile there is no request the issue is on your end how can you say stay at home and stay safe when you cant even play with your friends because the lists are deleted and cant send of recieve requests

Message 33 of 34 (959 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm locking this thread as it is 7 years old.

I tested the friends list just now and not able to recreate the issues being reported. Would it be possible @Nakatomi_Uk if you could try using a different network to see if the issue remains, if you can even set your mobile as a hotspot and connect using mobile data that would be great as often this issue is a network is ISP related one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 34 of 34 (925 Views)