Re: Unable to Stream Through Twitch

by retrochansmith

Original Post

Unable to Stream Through Twitch

★ Novice

Anyone else having an issue where you cannot stream through Origin in game streaming through twitch. I keep getting error that Twitch Servers are down and it is unable to connect...this has been going on all weekend but Twitch isn't down....this is my first time streaming this way through the Origin in game option as I am new to Origin. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,065 Views)

Community Manager

@rdfamgaming Try disabling your anti-virus and firewall to see if makes a difference. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,015 Views)

★ Novice

For the fun of it, I disabled ...still getting same error, "Unable to connect to Twitch Servers"....even if that did work, it would not be wise to operate without firewall and antivirus... I am noticing others in my community are having the same issue... I'm actually surprised this isn't on your radar. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's an issue with the origin software I think and there is no support for it either. I used streamlabs and it works great. It would be a lot easier to use the build-in one.

Message 4 of 5 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is now more than a year later and I am actually having this same issue. I am not running antivirus software and have allowed both the game I am playing and Origin itself through my Firewall. I have tried restarting my computer several times, reinstalling everything, and, still, nothing works.

It's really annoying to see that this issue was reported by someone else over a year ago.

Message 5 of 5 (563 Views)