Re: Unable to Connect to Origin

by Ninjetterfox

Original Post

Unable to Connect to Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to play my sims games, i keep getting the "unable to connect to Origin" message. I have uninstalled origin and re installed it and it still hasnt worked. My sims 3 launchers update is 16.0.136.019017 i am not sure if that is the current update, but everytime i click Game Updates its says its the current update. ( just making sure incase that is the problem

Can someone help ?? this is annoying...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this September 2nd/2014..

Today is September 11,2014.

I still have no resolved the issue with this cause I cannot figure out what is going on.... I am a huge fan of SIMS. I have 489 hours put in.. and thats not even included what i have played from when i first started playing it. It'd probably be close to 1000 hours. I am addicted.

I would like to be able to play this again... I am so dissappointed that I cannot figure this out.

Message 1 of 5 (504 Views)

★ Novice

I am having a similar issue. I keep getting a message saying the online login is unavailable- I'm thinking it has more to do with the Origin servers than with my machine.  What doesn't make sense is I have a sibling who's been logged into Origin and online for the past 24 hours with no problem.

Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I noticed one of the message posts at the top said something about How To fix Origin connection issues. I will try that and hopefully I can let you know that it worked.

UPDATE: The post I mentioned worked for me, I hope it works for you and you can get on. The post name is [How To] Fixing "Origin Login Unavailable".

Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My "use as a proxy" or whichever it said was already unchecked... But i shall restart my laptop and try and open Origin again... Frown been trying to figure this stupid thing out for a while now... an Admin sent a linkwith a bunch of stuff.. i closed all my background apps and what not.. but nothing has worked.

Message 4 of 5 (445 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Didnt fix it Frown

Message 5 of 5 (439 Views)