Two codes for same game- Please help!!

by LauraTopaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two codes for same game- Please help!!

★★ Novice

My original Sims 3 had issues- I couldn't log in, I had very limited game access, I suspect that the key had already been used (I bought the CD as used). I just purchased a new key for the same game but I used it on the same account and now I can't access it. Do I need to delete the first one? I'm afraid I will delete everything and end up with no game at all! Should I have created a new account? Please help, I don't know what I'm doing! 

Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Two codes for same game- Please help!!

Anonymous
Hello,

The codes are indeed registrered to the same account. On AHQ we cannot help with account/code related questions like these. I suggest you contact a game advisor to help you and explore the possibilities.

To contact a game advisor, please visit the following site:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

# Login to the site by clicking on "LOG IN" in the menu bar, top right.
# If you need to change language, click on the language in the menu bar on the left
# Search the game you need help with.
# Select the game by clicking on the image and click next.
# Select platform and click next
# Select a topic and enter your issue and click next

You will now be provided with the contact options that are available, depending on your country.

With best regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was the solution to your problem, please mark it as the solution. It could help others.
# If you want to reward a helping post, you can click the XP button.
# Please note, I am not an EA employee.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: Two codes for same game- Please help!!

Anonymous
Hello,

The codes are indeed registrered to the same account. On AHQ we cannot help with account/code related questions like these. I suggest you contact a game advisor to help you and explore the possibilities.

To contact a game advisor, please visit the following site:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

# Login to the site by clicking on "LOG IN" in the menu bar, top right.
# If you need to change language, click on the language in the menu bar on the left
# Search the game you need help with.
# Select the game by clicking on the image and click next.
# Select platform and click next
# Select a topic and enter your issue and click next

You will now be provided with the contact options that are available, depending on your country.

With best regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was the solution to your problem, please mark it as the solution. It could help others.
# If you want to reward a helping post, you can click the XP button.
# Please note, I am not an EA employee.
Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)