Re: Two-Factor Authenication Problem.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two-Factor Authenication Problem.

★★★ Newbie

I need help I have reached out to tech support and they were not able to help me because they had the same issue as me. I am wondering if this issue is with EA themselfs, this needs to be addressed. I am trying to setup two-factor authentication , I open up my authenicator app on my phone, i scan the barcode it adds EA to my authenicator, i now have a 6 digit code for ea on my screen.  I now input this code correctly, and have tried several times and i get this error Please enter a valid security code. I have provided a screen shot. I have also waited for the code to change and tried the new code. There is some kind of disconnect here where this is not working.

Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @sliderspad this isn't really something that we can assist with on AHQ. 

It may be the case that you need to reach out to the app authenticator support to see if there are any issues that they are aware of or steps that they can recommend. I test it just there and was able to set it up and enter the code/scan without any issues. As such it could be as simple as a system issue but the app support would be able to access information relating to your account to check for any issues. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @sliderspad this isn't really something that we can assist with on AHQ. 

It may be the case that you need to reach out to the app authenticator support to see if there are any issues that they are aware of or steps that they can recommend. I test it just there and was able to set it up and enter the code/scan without any issues. As such it could be as simple as a system issue but the app support would be able to access information relating to your account to check for any issues. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (369 Views)