Re: Trying to log into origin and its not letting me in

by theangelathena

Original Post

Trying to log into origin and its not letting me in

★ Novice

So I'm trying to log into origin after resetting my laptop and it says its sent a verification code to me email, so I checked and it didn't send anything, I pressed resend code and I waited a bit and it still didn't, I've tried so many times and it still hasn't sent me anything, I've checked all my inboxes and still nothing. I have even tried resetting my password but it says I need verification for that, also changing the verification to send to my mobile number I need a verification for that too. I would have no problem with verifying it, but it refuses to send me ANY email. I've spent multiple hundred dollars on sims expansions and other games and its all going to waste cause I cant even log in. I'm so over it I wanna cry. Also I never go on ask websites like this but I've tried everything and EA or Origin refuses to send me any verification code. Thank you for reading :'(

Message 1 of 6 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @theangelathena,

It's unfortunate to read that you're having this issue!

The best thing you can do is reach out to our live support, via https://help.ea.com/contact-us, to get your account checked. I would also recommend to maybe ask support for help with adding a secondary email, just in case.

Hope you'll be able to join your games again soon!

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 6 (414 Views)

★ Novice

how to i get to a place where i can ask support to add a secondary email?

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

Community Manager
@theangelathena, by going to the site I posted above, our EA Help website, and requesting assistance with your account issue. There's also a live chat available if you switch your EA Help country to the UK or US, if it doesn't show up for you.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 6 (392 Views)

★ Novice

when i click the link, i dont see an assistance button, or live chat at all? sorry if im causing you stress.

Message 5 of 6 (382 Views)

Community Manager
@theangelathena, this link should work as well: https://bit.ly/EAChatSupport.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 6 (363 Views)