Re: Trying to access game

by E_A_rfkin_shoite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to access game

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Well this is about one of the biggest piles of excrement I've ever bought into! Downloaded the OriginEA frontend, paid for and downloaded a game, seven hours of download and then trying to access game....nowhere can it be found.

People complain about Steam but this.....good luck everyone.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I informed Origin of a change in my email, which use to be with yahoo. Got rid of it because of so much spam, but that's another story! I had installed 2-PC Games: Syndicate & Battlefield 3 Premium Editon. I opened Origin and now have only 1-game: Syndicate. I tried to reinstall Battlefield, but it keeps telling me that my code has already been used. So what am I supposed to do with my purchased game dvd??? Just throw it in the trash??? I notified Steam of my change in email, guess what? I have total access to all my games no problem_"UNLIKE ORIGIN" I wish you luck!!! My email is: [edit: email address removed] incase you Origin monitors are interested in giving me a answer how I am supposed to deal with this, but I don't think that will ever happen!! Like I said "GOOD LUCK!" 

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (364 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

What game did you purchase exactly?

Message 2 of 9 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mass Effect 3

Message 3 of 9 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Look, even got a S/N hah

[Removed by Admin]

Message 4 of 9 (387 Views)

EA Staff

From what I can see ME3 is not linked to the account you used to log in here. Is it possible that you were logged in with a different Origin account when you redeemed the code?

Message 5 of 9 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well possibly, but the account I bought it with (just now) should still allow access to something (just) purchased?? I may have an old EA account from a few years back...

Message 6 of 9 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can see where this is going and as usual as a punter dont expect any success. I dont expect  to give any endorsement to or buy any ea or origin products in the future

thanks for your time and hope you enjoy my £9.99

@nicklovesearth wrote:

Well possibly, but the account I bought it with (just now) should still allow access to something (just) purchased?? I may have an old EA account from a few years back...

Message 7 of 9 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I informed Origin of a change in my email, which use to be with yahoo. Got rid of it because of so much spam, but that's another story! I had installed 2-PC Games: Syndicate & Battlefield 3 Premium Editon. I opened Origin and now have only 1-game: Syndicate. I tried to reinstall Battlefield, but it keeps telling me that my code has already been used. So what am I supposed to do with my purchased game dvd??? Just throw it in the trash??? I notified Steam of my change in email, guess what? I have total access to all my games no problem_"UNLIKE ORIGIN" I wish you luck!!! My email is: [edit: email address removed] incase you Origin monitors are interested in giving me a answer how I am supposed to deal with this, but I don't think that will ever happen!! Like I said "GOOD LUCK!" 

Message 8 of 9 (365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes Steam is pretty good up to this *

Message 9 of 9 (351 Views)