Trouble transferring from PS4 to PC...

by AverageLenny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trouble transferring from PS4 to PC...

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, basically i've made the hop over from PS4 controller gaming to PC controller gaming and i've linked my Origin account and my PS4 account together but my £300+ spent on getting skins and camos etc have not transferred. I understand why levels may not transfer but d'you seriously not transfer over the cosmetics i've spent a lot of money on or am i being seriously stupid and doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trouble transferring from PS4 to PC...

@AverageLenny  Unfortunately, all kinds of progress, content purchased or earned, do not transfer between platforms.  The two versions are considered separate games in many ways; in fact, if Apex weren't free, you'd likely have needed to buy it a second time.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

The game i'm referring to is Apex Legends just incase that wasn't clear i've just realized it was the EA help page the link took me too.

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

@AverageLenny  Unfortunately, all kinds of progress, content purchased or earned, do not transfer between platforms.  The two versions are considered separate games in many ways; in fact, if Apex weren't free, you'd likely have needed to buy it a second time.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)