Transfer games from Steam

by IkoIko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer games from Steam

★★★ Novice

PREAMBLE: I have games at Origin AND Steam and Uplay (Ubisoft) Both Uplay and Steam are dropping their GUI support for Vista meaning all games, though they work just fine as is, will no longer play because their "game launchers" have been or will be, upgraded ("up"???). Uplay already killed all my games with them.

My Question: Can I transfer my Steam and/or Uplay games to Origin?  In particular, I want to move all I can from Steam and Uplay to Origin. 

If it IS possible, then I shall begin my trek according to your instructions - be there any. 

This post is not asking about upgrading my O/S - OK!

Thanks to all those who take the time to read our questions and respond. You are an invaluable resource that some companies fail to appreciate. I appreciate you - really!

i.

Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer games from Steam

Community Manager

@IkoIko I wish I could make your day but sorry to say that it is not possible to move Steam or Uplay games over to Origin. If you have any EA titles on Steam or Uplay you can try entering the product code in Origin, there's no guarantee that they will be accepted but it's worth trying at least.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

All Replies

Re: Transfer games from Steam

Community Manager

@IkoIko I wish I could make your day but sorry to say that it is not possible to move Steam or Uplay games over to Origin. If you have any EA titles on Steam or Uplay you can try entering the product code in Origin, there's no guarantee that they will be accepted but it's worth trying at least.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)