Transfer between accounts

by AphroditePandora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer between accounts

★ Novice

I accidentally created a second account and have purchased a game on that account. It's an expansion for Sims 4 whereas my main game is on my main account (this one). Is it possible to transfer the game to the correct account? Help!

Message 1 of 5 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer between accounts

EA DICE Team

@AphroditePandora

Mistakes happen - it should certainly be possible to transfer the game. Please reach out to an Advisor when you have the chance and they will have a look for you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (471 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@AphroditePandora

Mistakes happen - it should certainly be possible to transfer the game. Please reach out to an Advisor when you have the chance and they will have a look for you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
@Straatford87 Is calling the only option? Do you think you guys will bring back the online chat facility? It's a little hard getting time to call while at work Frown
Message 3 of 5 (439 Views)

EA DICE Team

@AphroditePandora

Hi there,

Our opening times in your region are 9AM - 6PM AEDT Monday through Saturday, so hopefully you will be able to reach out to us in that time frame. Chat should also still be available during that time.

The thread I linked in my previous post holds several suggestions on what to do if the website isn't working. 

Message 4 of 5 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have the same issue however the Chat will not load, and we've followed all of the recommendations on the forum to try to resolve.  How do we reach out to you?

Message 5 of 5 (305 Views)