Transfer Market Ban

by AGability

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer Market Ban

★ Novice

I received this email earlier on today...does this mean I’m banned on the transfer market permanently or will it only be for a certain amount of time?

Message 1 of 6 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer Market Ban

Community Manager
Hi @AGability,

That account is permanently blocked from the transfer market.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (476 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @AGability,

That account is permanently blocked from the transfer market.
EACade
Message 2 of 6 (477 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Wow that is mental tbh...haven’t even done anything wrong just capitalised on some silver players going for ridiculous prices...mental
Message 3 of 6 (471 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @AGability,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 4 of 6 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Cade I have had the same problem too I have been banned permanently from the transfer market for trading my coins from my account on to my other account as I only need the one this made me very upset and I have spoke to someone a couple days ago and I was told they would get me unbanned very soon and I still haven’t so I would like to be unbanned in the next day with some compensation please 

Message 5 of 6 (148 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, and all info on bans has been provided, we are locking the thread.

If you are interested in more resources for account-related help, please check this post here!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (143 Views)