Re: Transaction fails everytime. Origin error #10049

by Kemsku

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transaction fails everytime. Origin error #10049

★★ Novice

Hello. I have tried to buy Battlefield 4 on Origin but the transaction have failed (#10049). What problem could it be?

What value will be charged to get a refund after?

Message 1 of 23 (20,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

You must save your billing information to your account, to make any new purchase in the new Origin store.

If you do not know how to do this, follow  this steps:

1.Go to Origin.

2.Log with your account.

3.Press Origin, in the top right corner.

4.Press "Account and Privacy".

5.Press "Payment and Shipping".

6.Press "Add Payment Method" and add your method of payment (fill out all the slots) and save.

7.Press "Add Shipping Address" and add your address (fill out all the slots) and save.

8.After you are done, first empty your basked and re-start origin.

9.Make the purchase.

If it still does not work, re-install origin and try the web store.

If it does not work, please contact support. See this steps here, on how to do that: 

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (23,568 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You must save your billing information to your account, to make any new purchase in the new Origin store.

If you do not know how to do this, follow  this steps:

1.Go to Origin.

2.Log with your account.

3.Press Origin, in the top right corner.

4.Press "Account and Privacy".

5.Press "Payment and Shipping".

6.Press "Add Payment Method" and add your method of payment (fill out all the slots) and save.

7.Press "Add Shipping Address" and add your address (fill out all the slots) and save.

8.After you are done, first empty your basked and re-start origin.

9.Make the purchase.

If it still does not work, re-install origin and try the web store.

If it does not work, please contact support. See this steps here, on how to do that: 

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

Message 2 of 23 (23,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried everything you said and it didnt workConfusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 23 (16,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Its still not working so plz just solve this problem Confusedmileymad: I just got mad, made a paypal AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 23 (16,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys i have a soloution. Uplay has BF4 so why not just buy it There?

Message 5 of 23 (16,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still does not work!!!!! plz help me 

Message 6 of 23 (14,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I also just tried does not work Confusedmileysad: except im trying to buy dragon age 

Message 7 of 23 (14,029 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

when the store show me that error it charges me 1 dolar y tried like 7 times and i think y loose 7 dollars What!

Message 8 of 23 (13,999 Views)

★ Novice

Check with your bank if you have internet payments enabled on your card 

Message 9 of 23 (11,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did the solution given is working??

plss tell fast it is urgent.

Message 10 of 23 (10,939 Views)