To login

by popeye5679

Original Post

To login

★★ Newbie

I don’t have a way to get in [edit: email address removed] lit is not active. I will need to need a new password to get in to the ea account been years  to be able to change the email to [edit: email address removed] and I will change everything when I get an temp password form y’all.

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Re: To login

Community Manager

Hi @popeye5679, it sounds like you're having trouble logging into the EA account due to an old password you're unable to reset as you no longer have access to the email linked it to it? I'd advise trying to regain access to the associated email address if you can at all.

Aside from advising, we are unable to help with account issues on Answers HQ @popeye5679. The EA Help support team would handle those cases over live channels but without access to your email, they may not be able to assist. If you'd like to contact the EA Help support team though, please make a Help ticket from the EA Help site. Link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)