Re: Titanfall is missing from my Origin Account

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall is missing from my Origin Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was billed for Titanfall on 4/7 for the amount of 59.99. The billing information that I used was as follows

[removed personal details]

The game was on my origin account until atleat May. Upon returning to my origin account in September, I am asked to enter a product key, but I have checked my email and I cannot find it. 

Using the billing information I have provided, can you tell me what account I may have used to order it, so that I may try to login to it? The one that was the default on my computer was [edit: email address removed], though I may have used [edit: email address removed] or [edit: email address removed]. Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 7 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SFGrin216 Hi,

I have seen that you reached out to us and the EA Advisor requested additional information.

Please get back to them so they can assist you in restoring the game to your account.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (346 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Answer HQ has no access to player account information, for which you should be happy.  This is a fully public website, and any private information is at risk in here.  We are a peer to peer game players' website.  What you want is official tech support, which was on Help Center.  You should remain there until you connect with aGame Adviser, who should be able to answer the questions above. 

How to: Contact an EA Adviser.

https://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 7 (446 Views)

Community Manager

@seangym265 Gorath is correct, you will just need to contact an EA Game Advisor who will then be able to assist you in recovering your account and your game: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose "Origin" as Product, your Platform, and "Account Management" as Topic and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 3 of 7 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO PLAY A GAME I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED. Steam has NEVER done this to me. Why would you do this to me EA?

Message 4 of 7 (357 Views)

Re: Titanfall was missing from your Origin Account

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You need to put on your eyeglasses and actually read the message thread (my answer still applies), and the FAQ about AHQ.  Same as the other member I answered here several years ago, no one here can access your private information.  We are game players, not Game Advisers (there is no "customer support" here, only SELF-HELP).  If you lost the player account that the game is attached to, only a Game Adviser can assist you in finding the correct account.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 5 of 7 (353 Views)

Re: I lost my Titanfall product code!

★★★ Newbie

WHY!?!? YOU TOOK HOURS TO PROCESS MY REQUEST FOR HELP!?!??! You want me to sit here for 3+ hours waiting for you again? Oh no it'll only be 5 minutes??? BS I sat here for 45 minutes and then took an hours nap and YOU STILL DIDNT RESPOND. How is that even customer service?

Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SFGrin216 Hi,

I have seen that you reached out to us and the EA Advisor requested additional information.

Please get back to them so they can assist you in restoring the game to your account.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 7 (347 Views)