Titanfall got deleted from library because of Origin Access?

by Yolo_Icecakes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall got deleted from library because of Origin Access?

★★★ Newbie

I got origin access cause I wanted to check it out. I noticed that some of the games in the vault, that I owned, I could upgrade to premium or deluxe editions with all the dlc. After the month I decided not to renew but I noticed that Titanfall had been essentially removed from my library because the only edition that exists in the deluxe version and the base game got phased out due to all the dlc becoming free.

Don't suppose anyone has any idea as to how to get the game back without having to buy everything again?

Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Titanfall got deleted from library because of Origin Access?

Community Manager

@Yolo_Icecakes Hi,

Right click the Digital Deluxe edition Titanfall tile in your "My Games" library and select “remove from library”. This will remove the Origin Access entitlement from your library and make the regular purchased version of the game playable again.

Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Yolo_Icecakes Hi,

Right click the Digital Deluxe edition Titanfall tile in your "My Games" library and select “remove from library”. This will remove the Origin Access entitlement from your library and make the regular purchased version of the game playable again.

Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this problem too. It seems it's related to origin access and it only happens with Titanfall. To fix this (if you haven't fixed it already), open Origin, press Origin > Reload my games.

This fixed the problem for me.

Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

Community Manager

@ImNotOneToBrag Hi,

Glad to hear what worked for you, thanks for letting us know!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (429 Views)