Re: Titan Quest Launch Error Missing DLL

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titan Quest Launch Error Missing DLL

★★★★★ Newbie

So I downloaded and installed Titan Quest Anniversary Edition on my laptop and everything seemed to go fine until you try to open the game at which point I get an Error pop-up that says - 

We're sorry an error has occurred

Invalid licence. Reason code = Missing DLL: [NatLib.dll]  Error 0x73

I've tried repairing the game and running the riles in the redist folder, anything else I can try?

Message 1 of 9 (2,840 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Can you try installing the latest version of NVIDIA PHYSX: https://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.16.0318-driver.html
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,808 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Can you try installing the latest version of NVIDIA PHYSX: https://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.16.0318-driver.html
Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i´ve installed it, but it still didn´t work ... any other ideas...
Message 3 of 9 (2,783 Views)

@TR_AssAssin_007 from the top we try again

a.Uninstall your Physx drivers

b.Install the physx legacy drivers, found here

c. Install the newest Physx drivers over those, from Nvidia

In theory, you should not get that error again.

Titan Quest is using the older Physx drivers, from the time when you've needed an additional add-on card for the Physx to actually function as intended. Any game with Physx, released before 2007 (the year when Nvidia bought Ageia and integrated the Physx technology in their video cards), needs the legacy drivers. Those can't be installed over the new drivers. Hence, the given order.

Let me know how it worked.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 9 (2,765 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I ve done like u said. but still the same Error... missing NatLib.dll ....
Message 5 of 9 (2,726 Views)

@TR_AssAssin_007 maybe uninstalling the game completely and reinstalling it?! Because now the damn dll should be detected properly...You have the right drivers present, so it should work. And, yet, it doesn'tFrown

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 9 (2,692 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Tried it 3 times... after installing the phsyx driver u told me before. didnt work....
Message 7 of 9 (2,688 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ivrognard Thx for tryn to helping me out.
In the German board a member found the solution for this Problem. You have to install this https://www.computerbase.de/downloads/systemtools/all-in-one-runtimes/
Message 8 of 9 (2,583 Views)

@TR_AssAssin_007 Wow....so many redist needed?! That is over the charts...

Message 9 of 9 (2,576 Views)