Re: This webpage is not available

by IICpt_KirbyII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This webpage is not available

★ Apprentice

Hello, i have a problem connecting to battlelog.battlefield.com "This webpage is not available (ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT). I contacted my isp and everything is ok with the internet.

I also tried to turn off the firewall and anitvirus, delete all browser history, reboot the modem/pc. Please help.

Message 1 of 5 (1,430 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hi @IICpt_KirbyII,

Sometimes these issues are temporary, hopefully it works for you by now. If not, here are some more things you can try:

• Press WindowsKey + R, then type "cmd" and press enter. Then, one by one, type the below and press enter after each line:

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Those steps should solve your issue. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,502 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @IICpt_KirbyII,

Sometimes these issues are temporary, hopefully it works for you by now. If not, here are some more things you can try:

• Press WindowsKey + R, then type "cmd" and press enter. Then, one by one, type the below and press enter after each line:

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Those steps should solve your issue. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

--Tom

Message 2 of 5 (1,503 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry for delayed anwser,  it fixed itself the next day. If i encounter this problem again i'll try your solution. Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (1,411 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 I'm having this issue with accounts.ea.com so I can't use Origin!
Message 4 of 5 (789 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @The_Argentinean if seeing an issue such as this please create a new thread as this one is quite old 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (743 Views)