Theme Hospital screen size help needed

by TimberWolffe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Theme Hospital screen size help needed

★ Novice

I'm running Windows 7. When I alt+tab or Alt+Enter the game window shrinks to itty bitty size and I cannot resize it back to full screen. Since its running DOSBOX I assume that is why -window isnt' working. 

My question is, how do I (assuming its possible) edit the dosbox settings to make it windowed or at the very least, resize the screen.

Thanks

Message 1 of 19 (26,327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Theme Hospital screen size help needed

★★★★ Novice

google corsix release, click on corsix 0.40, scroll down there is an installer link

download , install, everything else is self explaining =) 

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (29,791 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

google " corsix th " its a windows port for the game, needs the original files and can then be

played in windowed or fullscreen mode in hd graphics . =)

Message 2 of 19 (26,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, so I'm having the same problem.  I can't keep it in full screen mode, it'll freeze in it and then only work in windowed mode after.  From that link you directed us to, what do I do from there?  I'm not that technologically savvy. :/

Message 3 of 19 (26,209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

google corsix release, click on corsix 0.40, scroll down there is an installer link

download , install, everything else is self explaining =) 

Message 4 of 19 (29,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cant even get this game to start on Windows7 64bit. 

Getting some DOSBox error: Could not set fullscreenVideo mode 640x400-32: DDraw created surface with wrong size

Message 5 of 19 (25,849 Views)

★★★★ Novice

use the above mentioned mod. will fix all your problems

Message 6 of 19 (25,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same error "Could not set fullscreenVideo mode 640x400-32: DDraw created surface with wrong size".

I followed the instruction and installed the file. However, the problem is not resolved.

Please help.

Message 7 of 19 (25,603 Views)

★ Novice

This program worked. Thanks for the help

Message 8 of 19 (25,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive downloaded the mod but it wont use my saved games (ive already got to level 5 since installing the other day and dont want to do it again!!) ive selected the correct data location but it's not doing naything. any ideas??? thanks!!

Message 9 of 19 (24,924 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem, but I wasn't that far in to care. What I would suggest is find the files of your old save, find the location of the new saves, and move the files to that location. 

Message 10 of 19 (24,922 Views)