The support site doesnt work.

by cloud9tn

Original Post

Re: Jesus - even the support site doesnt work.

★★ Novice

"please do so in a polite and constructive manner" Disappointed

Support contacted me nearly 4 days ago - my account is still broken.  I have some constructive advice - make support more supportive.

" ensure that when contacting our live support you are doing so during the hours of operation which you can find for your region"

Perhaps support for a gaming platform should be available outside of normal folks working hours if they expect it to be useful. Or, here is novel idea in 2020, provide a support email address. Too generic? Then update your case system to be more useful.

I am about over it. I've been frustrated with EA for years over their tendency to release the same games year after year with cosmetic changes only. EA may not care much about losing me, but dont think for a minute that I am the only one fed up. This is not a sustainable model.

Message 11 of 12 (220 Views)

Re: Jesus - even the support site doesnt work.

Community Manager

Hey @cloud9tn when contacting support you are able to choose from three options, a callback, a chat or to email the team.

In some cases, depending on your issue then some of these may not be available, if for example, email is not available for you then it means that your issue requires that you speak with a live support agent. As your issue involves an account then you will not be able to use email to solve your issue.

I tested just now and was able to create a case on help.ea.com without any issues. 

The best thing that I can recommend is that you contact our live support during opening hours in your region.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 12 (217 Views)