The support site doesnt work.

by cloud9tn

Original Post

The support site doesnt work.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not sure what to do at this point since I cant contact support because their site is broken.... I've tried 2 different browsers, it will not let me create a case.

Message 1 of 12 (917 Views)

Re: Jesus - even the support site doesnt work.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @cloud9tn I tested just there and was able to create a case without issue on help.ea.com

Can you ensure that you are following the steps below:

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (903 Views)

★★ Novice

All i get is this little spinney fellow in Chrome and Brave browser

Message 3 of 12 (855 Views)

★★ Novice

Tho i can log into my account, i cant do anything because my email isnt verified and i no longer have access to that email. Perhaps because my account isnt validated, the support doesnt work (nothing else does). I cannot contact support without logging in unfortunately.

Message 4 of 12 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@cloud9tn wrote:

I cannot contact support without logging in unfortunately.

If I first log out at help.ea.com, then select the "Contact Us" link and follow the steps in Darko's post, it allows me to create a new case by my entering my name and an email address where I can be contacted. No login required. What happens when you try to contact EA Help while being logged out? If you're still not getting past the blue web page throbber (a.k.a. the "little spinney fellow"), try disabling any extensions you have enabled in Chrome (particularly if you have anything like NoScript installed).

Message 5 of 12 (834 Views)

★★ Novice

When I try to contact support when I am not logged in, it prompts me to login.

Message 6 of 12 (813 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cloud9tn I tested it again just now and it worked fine, can you try disabling any browser extensions you have running to see if it helps?

If you have a mobile device then can you try using the website over mobile data to see if you see the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (770 Views)

★★ Novice

This is so incredibly stupid. So if get past the contact option without logging in, it tells my only option to communicate is chat - which is conveniently never avaialble when try. Even worse, I went back and bought my damn domain JUST so I get the stupid email AND IT STILL DONT WORK. It says my email needs to be verified but refuses to send me an email (I am receiving other email at that address now). I am beyond frustrated. This is par for course for EA. 

Message 8 of 12 (678 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cloud9tn wrote:

So if get past the contact option without logging in, it tells my only option to communicate is chat - which is conveniently never avaialble when try.

EA has adjusted its support hours due to COVID-19. That may be exacerbating the issue. EA Help's current hours are listed at: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/temporary-changes-to-support-options/. If you have a Twitter account, did you try contacting EA Help via Twitter?

Message 9 of 12 (671 Views)

Community Manager

When @cloud9tn when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner, your contact options will be dependent on your issue and if you are being directed to use chat then this would be the best support avenue for your issue. The best thing to do is to try again later and ensure that when contacting our live support you are doing so during the hours of operation which you can find for your region here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/temporary-changes-to-support-options/ 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (547 Views)