Re: The game tells me to sign into my EA account when im signed.

by TheNerdyGamer83

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Star Wars battle front beta
Message 51 of 104 (2,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
A solution!!! I fixed it!!! I had the same problem with Battlefield 4 where i couldnt get passed the loading screen unless i logged out loaded the game and then logged in but even then i could only play campaign. Ea game advisors told me it was my internet, which was not true since i could play other games. And when i logged in with my friends account, it worked perfect. I thought maybe i was banned, only thing that made sense but ea game advisor assured me i wasnt. So i gave up on bf4. But now i was pissed since battlefront was having the same issue.

Try playing with a different account. If it works, then its your ea account. Here is what i did, i talked to a game advisor through the online chat, told him to delete my account, then after it was deleted started the game up and it immediately asked me to link it to a new account(i used the same email but might be safer to try a different one) and was able to play immediately. Its possible you can even transfer your gamertag to another account(through a game advisor) but why risk it and you might as well delete the account. Note that you lose anything linked to the account. I only had ME3 data so i didnt care.

It lets you play and tells you to complete the verification from your email before you will be able to play the next time you log on but im on my way to mexico so i wont be able to test it any more until the full game comes out but im confident it will work. Anyone let me know how it goes for you
Message 52 of 104 (2,860 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TheCrazier wrote:
A solution!!! I fixed it!!! I had the same problem with Battlefield 4 where i couldnt get passed the loading screen unless i logged out loaded the game and then logged in but even then i could only play campaign. Ea game advisors told me it was my internet, which was not true since i could play other games. And when i logged in with my friends account, it worked perfect. I thought maybe i was banned, only thing that made sense but ea game advisor assured me i wasnt. So i gave up on bf4. But now i was pissed since battlefront was having the same issue.

Try playing with a different account. If it works, then its your ea account. Here is what i did, i talked to a game advisor through the online chat, told him to delete my account, then after it was deleted started the game up and it immediately asked me to link it to a new account(i used the same email but might be safer to try a different one) and was able to play immediately. Its possible you can even transfer your gamertag to another account(through a game advisor) but why risk it and you might as well delete the account. Note that you lose anything linked to the account. I only had ME3 data so i didnt care.

It lets you play and tells you to complete the verification from your email before you will be able to play the next time you log on but im on my way to mexico so i wont be able to test it any more until the full game comes out but im confident it will work. Anyone let me know how it goes for you

I have a bit of games on my Origin account so I am not going to delete it, but I did test by making a new account and trying to play from there and it still will not work.

Message 53 of 104 (2,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
A new xbox account or ea? I tried with a new account as well before i did my whole delete /remake and the new one worked for me. Bummer. But does that mean other ea games work for you? Titanfall works for me but its only published by them
Message 54 of 104 (2,849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@TheCrazier wrote:
A new xbox account or ea? I tried with a new account as well before i did my whole delete /remake and the new one worked for me. Bummer. But does that mean other ea games work for you? Titanfall works for me but its only published by them

I am on PC. Seems this is something to do with Origin if all the consoles are having the same issue. 

*EDIT*

Also I do not have any other Origin games downloaded right now to test. Only thing I can test would be DAI on PS3.

*EDIT UPDATE*

I popped in DAI to my PS3 and loaded up multiplayer without a problem. It is linked to the same EA account, so I am not sure where to go from here.

Message 55 of 104 (2,845 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am in a live chat right now. I will post everything here.

Message 56 of 104 (2,825 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks dude, lets hope they tell you something useful.

Message 57 of 104 (2,811 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

AND THERE IS A FIX!!!!!!!!!! (At least for PC right now, sorry console people)

After following all their steps, this worked!

MAKE SURE YOU RUN CMD AS ADMIN

https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-flush-dns-cache-for-windows/

If for some reason this does not work for another PC person, I will provide all the steps they had provided me leading up to that spot to see if other steps helped with signing in.

Message 58 of 104 (7,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIXED!!!!!!!!! I cracked it for sure for ps4 and xbox one guys. Log in to your ea account on your computer and click the "verify email" link. It will send you an email and the you click it and verify it. Enjoy the last hour of star wars guys

Message 59 of 104 (2,738 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Se7entytimes7 wrote:

FIXED!!!!!!!!! I cracked it for sure for ps4 and xbox one guys. Log in to your ea account on your computer and click the "verify email" link. It will send you an email and the you click it and verify it. Enjoy the last hour of star wars guys

They extended it until sometime Tuesday.

Message 60 of 104 (2,731 Views)