The game I bought on Origin is missing(the right account and not been hacked)

by likihf2009

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The game I bought on Origin is missing(the right account and not been hacked)

★★★ Newbie

Just after a few months after I quit playing BF 4 and deleted from my PC, today I registered on Origin again and can't find the game I bought from Origin, I have only one account and it is not been hacked, where is the game I bought then? I was trying to buy BF 1, now I gave up because Origin sucks, your platform gives users only troubles and endless problems, if I can't find the game I bought back, I will never play a single game on Origin again! 

Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The game I bought on Origin is missing(the right account and not been hacked

★★★ Expert

Hi @likihf2009

Please use this guide to help you find your missing game. How to find your Missing Games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

All Replies

Re: The game I bought on Origin is missing(the right account and not been hacked

★★★ Expert

Hi @likihf2009

Please use this guide to help you find your missing game. How to find your Missing Games.

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As I notified, my account has not been hacked and I have only one account, and I can't find "filter" through the platform to switch on/off settings, and I read the solution from EA, which is the link you gave me, and for me it doesn't help a single bit, thank you for ur answer anyway, but this didn't solve my problem. 

Message 3 of 4 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe 25 euro for EA is nothing, but for me that's my money, I earned it by hard working. Origin steals my money and this community has no answer for it, Origin is really the worst gaming platform I've ever met. Although u can develop amazing games, ur platform is stopping players from using it. 

Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)