The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection

by iDaddyDirection

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection

★ Novice

Hi. I tried using the EA Live Chat to contact a Game Advisor, but after maybe 30 minutes or longer I got tired of waiting. Is it possible that someone here could help me obtain this collection? I missed out on it because I didn't know about it. I have The Sims 2: Double Deluxe edition, and The Sims 2: Seasons expansion pack. I would love to have the whole collection for The Sims 2 as it is my favorite PC game.

If this is the wrong place to be asking for help, then I apologize. I couldn't find an email address for the EA Help Desk, which would be pretty helpful as well. I really would just like to contact someone, preferably without having to wait for extended periods of time to connect to someone via live chat. Any help will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection

Community Manager

@iDaddyDirection Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot assist with this on Answers HQ. As far as I am aware this was a temporary offer that is no longer available.

With that being said, if you are unable to connect with us on help.ea.com it would be great if you could try again with another browser.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@iDaddyDirection Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot assist with this on Answers HQ. As far as I am aware this was a temporary offer that is no longer available.

With that being said, if you are unable to connect with us on help.ea.com it would be great if you could try again with another browser.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Nils

Thanks for the response. That's a shame, but I understand. It's been a while apparently since it was offered. My fault I guess. Thanks again for the response.

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

Community Manager

@iDaddyDirection No worries, thanks for understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)