Re: Thank you - Stay home, play together

by kabouki1965

Original Post

★★ Novice

This is rich when your TOS team are not contactable, Ban accounts for no reason, take 3 months for an investigation just to send an automated email patting themselves on the back for coming for coming to a conclusion that could not be further from the truth. Joke of a company

Message 11 of 16 (2,209 Views)

★★ Novice
@jackwhitty23 exactly, lock down came and my account turned 'ineligible' and they ain't helping with it at all, clearly they messed it up and now i have to proove that i own my account what they won't verify.....
Message 12 of 16 (2,107 Views)

★★ Guide
Guys, we need to get real. thousands of people are dying all over the world. After we return to our normal lives we will see a different world, the economic crisis will hit us with a much heavier strength than what happened in 1929. What we are used to seeing in countries like Syria and Iraq will knock in our doorstep. Everybody here is making an effort to get things to work, but we don't live in a perfect world. Bugs, problems affect these platforms and we need to do our best get our own stuff working. Of course, I would like to not have a problem with my game, but what is it compared to lose your entire work life and see everything destroyed in a couple of days? That is what is happening. Sorry to be so rough, but when a post thanking for our efforts to help the current situation get ranted, I had to say something.
Message 13 of 16 (2,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I would love to but my account is banned for unexplained reasonsd and emailing you guys seems to do absolulty nothing because after I emailed asking about it my PSN was fully banned as well ill never buy another product from this garbage company and I suggest you all save your money too... Ubisoft havent randombanned anyone from my knowledge so go to thjat camp 

Edit: lol What? people have died on a daily basis in motor vehicle accidents more than this bioengineered mess. step off the high horse and into reality.  

Edit: Yeah, @bleach247 and more people died from the flu last year, I know. But if you didn't get the point, it's ok.

Edit: @EA_Lanna at least put a link so I can get in touch with someone directly...

[CM: Posts merged. Use this link to contact Terms of Service for bans::https://help.ea.com/in/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/)]

Message 14 of 16 (2,058 Views)

★★ Guide
Yeah, @bleach247 and more people died from the flu last year, I know. But if you didn't get the point, it's ok.
Message 15 of 16 (2,051 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks,

This thread is not an ideal space to get advise and guidance on your specific issues. If you're having trouble with your game or have a question, there's a wealth of information here on Answers HQ. Use our search function up top to check out our forums for a solution. There's a good chance another member with the same question or issue has already got the ball rolling by starting a thread on it. Remember to click that  'Me Too' button to show you also have that question or are experiencing the same issue and then joining in the discussion. 

If you can't spot an active and open thread on your issue, please feel free to create a new thread in the relevant boards. Standard smile  

I'll lock this thread here in the meantime.

Thank you, Heart

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 16 of 16 (2,026 Views)