Thank you - Stay home, play together

by EA_Arcadia

Original Post

Thank you - Stay home, play together

[ Edited ]
EA Watch

Stay home.PNG

Hey there, EA Friends,

In a time where we need to stay physically apart, games can be a source of inspiration and joy.  They bring all of us together, from professional athletes streaming FIFA 20 to fans of the Sims inspiring each other with ideas for new worlds and themes. This week alone, we’ve seen community members helping each other on our forums and giving out XP more than ever. 

To each and everyone one of you, from all of us at Answers HQ and the EA forums:

Thank you.

• For staying inside and helping keep everyone safe.
  • For playing together and staying positive.
  • For being patient and understanding as we adjust our support systems.
  • For collaborating with and celebrating each other.

We invite you to join us in sharing your stories of how you’re staying connected with gaming. Use #stayandplay on your posts so we can see and share all the amazing things our community is doing around the world. 

Message 1 of 16 (5,377 Views)

Re: Thank you - Stay home, play together

★★★ Novice

Well, that would be nice without server down !

Message 2 of 16 (5,274 Views)

★ Novice

You need to make pro clubs better and if its a 2v2 in pro clubs of 3v2 or 4v2 and your only teammate lags ou then you should be able to finish the game alone

Message 3 of 16 (5,109 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arcadia If I need to stay inside please help me fix my game I just bought.
I just bought nfs heat.
After a few hours of playing reaching level 20 I unlocked the Aston Martin DB11 and my game started craching after a black screen now I have the car but it's not the complete car it's just a frame with I think are tires under it so please tell me how to fix this I even unistal the game and put it back on
Message 4 of 16 (5,040 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arcadia yuhuuuu
Message 5 of 16 (4,745 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Arcadia I can't get help at all. Chat is out. Pushing me to take a call, after you have closed the call centers? What can I do to get help?
Message 6 of 16 (4,731 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FlightService can you try changing your contact subject options to see if you can set up a chat that way.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

If that does not work then you can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 16 (4,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Those options aren’t there and this is for PS4 so I am not using origin.  Also your Twitter team isn’t responding.  Alex on Facebook gave me a work around but the chat never showed the number of people ahead of me which makes me think I was never in cue.  I understand these are strange times so I will try Alex’s method is again later 

Message 8 of 16 (4,713 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheLunarSoviet the steps to get help are just suggestions, you can adapt them as you wish to suit your needs.

What is the issue you are seeing, it may be one we can help with here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 16 (4,634 Views)

★ Apprentice

I finally fixed it.   Everyone else at EA failed to.  Here is the final remedy for me

Message 10 of 16 (4,447 Views)