Terms of Service

by nykitten1982

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Terms of Service

★ Novice

Love how your company charges me for a Sims Expansion pack. NEVER gave me the content. I had to file many cases to get it fixed. A month after I finally get my game content. I get busy with my life and I login 3 months later. OH and look you put an action on my account for TOS. How in the WORLD am I getting a TOS. I haven't played it. I am beyond disgusted with how your company treats people. No turn around time given. Chat doesn't know how to read what you type. Now here I sti waiting for whoooooo knows how long to hear what? What you took my account and there is nothing I can do? I didn't violate anything. I just wanted to pop on and play some Sims to de-stress and here I am mad because I am denied my account that I spent a BUNCH of money on. I don't understand how EA can be in business. I have read so many threads of people who have done NOTHING and EA took all their content. I miss the days we could pop in a game and just play. Makes me so mad how they just steal from people. I am done buying anything from EA ever again if they take my account. I didn't do anything wrong and they better show me proof of what was done or I am going into arbitration. You can not take away peoples account without actual proof their was a violation. 

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Terms of Service

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @nykitten1982. If you have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

All Replies

Re: Terms of Service

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @nykitten1982. If you have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)