Take Back Your Rightful Place

by ThumperzGhost10

Original Post

Highlighted

Take Back Your Rightful Place

★★ Novice

There was a time where EA ruled the gaming world with NHL,NFL, PGA, FIFA, NFS, WBF, IBC, and NBA titles and kept doing it better and bigger year after year...You guys are the reason that 2k added the face scan feature to the 2k series...all that and you had live roster updates and everything was going well then all of a sudden BOOM!!!! no more game upgrades. It honestly seemed like instead of fighting for a genre that you obviously had fans who were screaming for a better version of something that was out there you weren't interested with that and all that mattered was making money off of the things that were new and fresh...Fast forward to now...Madden is okay not what it should be in my opinion but you have come under fire for the same things that you used to be innovation leaders...Although you put out Live '19 ( which was almost close enough to actually make a run ) you instead stop looking at what is broke and fix it to leave it behind entirely and now you're trying to make waves by creating new games that use these new engines but only a portion of the potential is showcased in what your studio...your company...your creative intellect is capable of.

I know that everyone there at EA is tremendously creative and that the games that have been place on the store shelves and onto the digital marketplaces haven't exactly been bad but, honestly ask yourself have they been what you could say you were proud of...for the most part...you could say it kept the lights on ahd the payroll checks going but that is all...

Here is what I propose and I think that some gamers and dare I say some employees would agree when I say...Concentrate on these franchises...Madden, NBA LIVE, FIFA, the PGA, and UFC (with a Boxing game following really close behind because as we all know Fight Night Champion is still the GOAT in terms of boxing games) bring back GAMEFACE, the multi-venue places to play basketball, the lifelike movements of the athletes that make these games so exciting for all of the rest of to dream of being in the game, allow us to imagine being on the course in Augusta as the breeze in the air allow for a clear day of golf with some of the most picturesque views the world has ever seen, or the cheering crowds chanting the team that has taken them to center stage as the rest of the world looks on to the world soccer title to be crowned after another hard fought and grueling season...with all the technological advances in the world there should be no reason that you are not still one of the leaders in the gaming community when it comes to just some of these points...NONE

If you wanted to be mediocre then you should have closed your doors at the turn of the century...Obviously you didn't so stop letting all the other teams out there take the flame you helped build...and "TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE" at the top like you know you should and teach them why you "ARE THE BEST THAT WAS, IS, AND EVER WILL BE".

Message 1 of 1 (297 Views)