Re: TS4 Error 327682:0 and more

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS4 Error 327682:0 and more

★★★ Newbie

I've been having a lot of trouble with both The Sims 4 and Origin. I've always been battling Origin: it seems that any time TS4 needs an update, the game dies entirely and I have to completely reinstall both TS4 and Origin. About two weeks ago I played The Sims 4, then closed it out to play it later. When I tried to reload it later that night, Origin gave me an error. (I don't remember what error) I repaired the game, which didn't work, then uninstalled and reinstalled it. Nothing helped. I got frustrated and forgot about it. Today, I came back to play TS4 again. The "play" button was completely grayed out, and when I tried to click "update" nothing would happen, nor would anything happen when I tried to click the repair button. I closed everything out, cleared Origin's cache, and restarted my computer. Then, I uninstalled Origin and TS4 and restarted my computer again. I disabled my fire wall and ran everything as administrator. After waiting around an hour for TS4 to re-install, it gave me Error: 327682:0 It then went on to "install" all of the expansion packs and give me the exact same error for each one. I thought maybe something would work since it was going through all the expansion packs? Nope. When I clicked on TS4, it offered to install the game (-: Rather unhappy, any help is greatly appreciated (-: (-: 

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Gwennovynne Can you try enabling Safe Mode Downloading via Origin -> Application Settings -> Diagnostics? That should get you sorted.

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Gwennovynne Can you try enabling Safe Mode Downloading via Origin -> Application Settings -> Diagnostics? That should get you sorted.

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)