Suspension from market

by Dossary07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspension from market

★★ Novice

Greeting,

I am still waiting for the response. As per the below concern I believe there is misunderstanding because I did not transfer any coins to anyone. Moreover, I don’t know how to transfer the coins to other person. 
The below suspension is impacting me to stop preforming well in the game. You can check my records since 2017 I have spent Thousands of dollars while playing FIFA game and keeping buying from FUT store. 

Therefore, I will be highly appreciated to remove the suspension of transfer player market. If there is anything I can do to remove this block as soon as possible let me know.
Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suspension from market

Community Manager
Hi @Dossary07,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Dossary07,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

Greeting,

does it mean the  I will forever suspend from the market transfer or is there any way by signing warning agreement.

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

@Dossary07 You'll need to take that up with the TOS team. Just follow the instructions given by @EA_Cade and you should be all set for now. 

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)